For SGD current account(s)
1The customer must have either the Straight2Bank (S2B) Lite or S2B Classic version of Straight2Bank (S2B) to avail this feature. The feature is only available for SGD and USD current accounts (each, an “Account”). To read the Smart Business Plan terms and conditions for SGD current accounts, please click here
* Total Business Credits will be calculated at the specific relevant Account level: Total Business Credits (TBCs) are computed based on the inward funds credited into each relevant Account in any calendar month.
TBCs include inward credits of funds such as:
- cash deposits (including over-the-counter and bulk deposits);
- inward local funds transfers, local bank electronic transfers and telegraph transfers (covering SWIFT and internal network transfers), within Standard Chartered PLC, and/or any of its affiliates;
- local and foreign cheque deposits,
after excluding funds that are transferred from any of your existing accounts held with the Bank and all bank-initiated and system-initiated credits of funds into your Account, such as:
- credits due to any returned item (for example: cheque return, funds transfer return, etc);
- interest credited into the Account (if any);
- sweep-in credits from linked time deposit accounts;
- loans from Standard Chartered PLC and/or any of its affiliates disbursed into the Account; and
- cash rebates.
If the customer does not meet any of the TBC tier(s) in a particular month, the customer will not enjoy the rebates, regardless of whether the customer had qualified for the rebates in preceding month(s).
TBC (and hence, the rebate percentage) will be calculated and applied individually for each Account and will not be aggregated across all relevant Accounts.